Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trying to stay positive as I suffer

My comment section must be on the FRITZ. I've been away and very very ill and I just can't understand why more likeminded vegan lesbian antiheterosexist probiotic individuals haven't seen fit to come and say, "Hi"

I really am saddened by the lack of support as I lead a life of stressed out indigence.

My sport drink says it's prebiotioc and I'm excited. So now probiotic macrobiotic anti biotic and now Prebiotic! I'm hoping that this will do the trick and I won't ever again again sick. Sickness sucks! LOL.

Awesome variety of biotics and I think if I keep paying such keen attention I will be fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view