Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a NEW day.

can't even count on hit counters. Isn't that a crock?

One is saying 4012, one is saying much less and one is even saying less so who am I to beleive?

Since eyevonne hasn't responded I am forced to conclude that those who thought that my blog was some..... satire... AHEM.... were then confused and then very confused and then they went to greener pastures aka different blogs.

As an earnest activist, satire is not something I would tend to do. To insinuate that this was satire was to make mock of my lifestyle but that's ok as I understand that making mock is an expected coping mechanism for some.

That said, I will by the end of this evening remove all posts that serve to confuse and by this evening I will have a more linear blog that will read like a journal of a progressive stay at home non-mom, rainbow flag collector, e-book entrepeneur, marxist sympathethizer, earth loving lesbian, and all around multi faceted womym loving womyn. There is more to me. I just know it. But, for now that must suffice.

It was a gas(that was a fun expression. What ever happened to it?) to share with you my experiences with Minnetonka tea and that WIERDO trip it took me on. But, that doesn't serve to lead my bog to monetization and so that will have to go. I don't anticipate a shreik from the bowels of cyberspace, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TARRAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and without that indicator this must happen by sundown today. From now on I will also promise to do a cursory check for typos before posting. Namaste.

Off I go towards a successful blog,
Tarra

1 comment:

Claudia said...

When it comes to the safety of our children and home, nothing is too much trouble. Normally, OFDM signals are sent via one transmitting antenna. Morgan forced him to reply in 1859. Municipal Waste Incinerators. Just a thought -รข€“ what would happen if everybody said the heck with it and stopped? What would all those pompous editors do then? Beg?