Monday, May 18, 2009

spring and cold veggie burger

Spring is in the air. Can you feel it? I felt it a few times today...nice. I think all my recent issues put me in a rut and today was the beginning of the end of my rut. I bought a new tote bag and an earthy friendly bumpersticker that says "war is not the answer," to celebrate. I saw it on another car and just had to have it. I felt a brain fog when thinking what the answer might be and then I just felt that war is not the answer and stuck it on my bumper.

Not much to say my dear blog readers that I haven't already tweeted about: Seatbelt got bunched up and was near impossible to put on, veggie burger was cold by the time I got it home etc.

My new business idea is Green Teen. It is copywrighted so don't steal it please. It's going to be a clothing line for teens with green logos or a food line for earth conscious teens or that promotes green feeling in teens. I think this might be my big break...

1 comment:

Melanieafih said...

Dirt bike games including motocross games and FMX games. Best games point to play free online games, free flash games, best free games and best games online! offers thousands of best online cool games, stunt dirt bike games, motorbike games, and cool car games. Ride your bike trough different obstacles and win the online bike games including stunt bike and dirt bike games. Some new twists and some backwards thinking required. Top Truck 3: Badass Builder 2: Quad Bike: Trail.