Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Alisa is right sometimes

I'm really starting to undertand what Alisa is getting at when she says that we should remove all the smart genius computer types from the online because the offline hasn't been fixed. I was forced to concede Alisa's point when I got this after trying to put up another hit counter.

"Invalid Query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '+ 1 where linktypes.id = admin.activelinktype' at line 1"

Now, whomever can figure this out should be able to figure out cancer and slow elevators and even traffic . So, I'm going to side with Alisa for once and try to lure the online masters to help out with the offline world as it is too full of issues to ignore. Again yesterday I had a craaaaaaving for cold cuts and as a vegan I can only get veggie cold cuts in Novato but they are yummy and I had time and gas so... Anyway, I waited for approximately a minute for each cut of cold cut and I order a pound so it was slice thin... In other words, I was there for a loooong time. And, I got home and was really passionate about the idea that if there is 3 G network on a moving phone with APPs, than we should upgrade our meat, cheese, and vegan cold cut slicing machines.

I just got a comment from Rose who is inviting me to post on Huliq and I guess that's awesome but I'm not sure ,as it certainly doesn't promise any immediate cure to my indigence issues. But it did give me a marketing concept ... "Hits don't hurt"

Get it? You know how in domestic violence and other related violence behaviours there is the rightful(!!!) beleif that hits hurt. Well, this is different because when blogs get hits it is the opposite of that. I hate it when I realize I could have been a marketing guru but didn't follow that path. I still even haven chosen a path but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to hire a new life coach and ....

Drop the new widget, great old geeks, and FOCUS in on Terminal diseases etc.

No comments: