Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trust issues and pandemics

Everyone must be away. Oh well. It seems that none of my gimicks have had the results I crave and that I will have to rely on the kindness of barterers till thils recession goes byebye.

Serves me right? For using gimicks?

Whatever. I am ignoring you.

Anyhow, I feel brave when I keep blogging when no indication exists that my blogging is anything other than a futile mess. I have stocked up on hand sanitizer and have thought and thought of all the ways to keep that swine flu germ at bay ,and I've concluded that I am just going to "let it go" and even though I'm not an genuine alcoholic and was never forced to do the 12 steps, I do like to use the step, "let go and let god," as it relates to the swine flu and other pandemics.

Is it just me or is there a lot of people who don't know the difference between epidemic and pandemic and still pretend that they do. I don't know the difference nor have I had the time to wiki so I still am in the dark about that one.

Time has been an issue once again. It seems that the freinds I have that have life coaches (that aren't swindlers) are doing better in that way. So, I have hope that it is only a matter of time before a decent life coach is found and I can leave all this improper scheduling and sloppy calendering in the past.

But, the past is being... persistent.... LOL.

And, I can't get a life coach until my trust issues are resolved. Post is too long again and so I'll write up something about my trust issues in the next one.

bye.

No comments: